Do You Need Ideas to Build a Business?
“Act boldly, and unseen forces will come to your aid.” ~ Brian Tracy
My solution for attaining wealth today is to own and operate your own business. Owning a business is not just a good idea, it is a necessity if you desire to get ahead and create long term financial peace of mind as you plan for retirement.
I sincerely believe what business consultant Brent Brodine says about this topic:
“Retiring with a million dollars is not a luxury, but a necessity.”
If you don’t know what type of business to launch, I recommend that you visit my web site, www.createyourowndestiny.com and click on “Free Stuff”, then click “50 Home-Based Business Ideas” to further help you sort through the many business opportunities you can pursue.
I do believe that anyone can be successful in launching a business if that business is one they are passionate about and believe in. Successful businesses take time, money, energy, and most of all action – and action springs from passion.
7 Desirable Traits for Business Ownership
In the course of appearing as a featured guest on hundreds of radio stations across North America (addressing unhappy workers), I am constantly asked what types of businesses are the best to pursue.
I believe there is not one “right” business, but I do believe the best kinds of businesses share these seven desireable attributes. You are able to:
- Run them from the comfort of your home (on your schedule)
- Match them to your passions (you can’t be successful doing something you don’t enjoy)
- Operate them without having to hire employees (you don’t want to be a baby-sitter)
- Get started with a low investment (franchises can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars)
- Make money whether you are working or sleeping (a Web store provides flexibility)
- Build the business without having to purchase huge amounts of inventory (garages are for cars)
- Utilize the Internet as your storefront to sell your products and services 24 hours per day, seven days a week, on a global basis.
I believe there are a million ways to make a million dollars. All it takes is for you to properly execute one way.
- Real Estate Investing (because of real estate appreciation)
- Network Marketing (due to teamwork and residual income)
- Operating an Internet Marketing business (with the resulting ability to reach the global marketplace 24/7)
This is an excerpt taken from my book “Creating Your Own Destiny”.
If you are an event or meeting planner, this is one of the many topics I can speak on, or I will be happy to customize the topic to relate to the needs and interests of the audience I will be speaking to.