How to Build Income Security
Equate building income security with this Chinese Proverb –
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago; the second-best time is today.”
Whether you realize it or not, you only have three financial options to consider throughout your life when it comes to determining your income-earning ability or income security.
The option you choose will ultimately decide your financial and emotional peace of mind, but it also will determine whether or not your will achieve prosperity.
Options to determining income-earning ability.
- Option One is to become an employee and create wealth for someone else.
- Option Two is to become an unsuccessful business owner and struggle financially.
- Option Three is to become an “Affluent Entrepreneur” and soar in life.
My goal would be to help you select Option Three so that you can indeed create your own destiny and experience prosperity in all areas of your life.
Before we begin, it’s important to ask some questions to help you make the right selection:
- Do you have anxiety when it comes to your finances?
- Are you tired of having someone else looking over your shoulder telling you how and when you need to work?
- Are you tired of working overtime and having to beg for vacation time or to request time off to be there for a family member?
- Is your boss an idiot?
- Are you worried about layoffs?
- Do you feel trapped at your job?
- Are you tired of running a business and always wondering why you never have enough paying customers to meet your basic operating expenses, let alone turn a profit?
- Have you come to the same conclusion I have that it is virtually impossible to achieve wealth as an employee?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, then the answers you seek can be found reading my book “The Affluent Entrepreneur”
There is no job security
Let’s face it – sooner or later, we all realize that having a good secure job is not the answer. In today’s environment, such a job has become extinct just like the dinosaurs.
Because job security no longer exists, our challenge is to create income security through multiple streams of income, without additional effort, that will pay residually for life. This will allow you to make a life instead of settling for less and making a living.
In recent times, the world has changed, especially beginning in 2007 with the real estate and mortgage meltdown. As a result, workers are now faced with new, never before experienced challenges. It must top the list (so far) of the anxiety-provoking, ulcer-producing questions of the twenty-first century:
“What can I do to survive this grueling economy and stave off financial devastation?”
You might be surprised at the number of people who fret over this question every day. You are not alone! Yet so few are search for the answer.
The economy and investment strategies, as we once knew them to be, will never be the same.
Financial tactics and practices once viewed as uncommon or desperate moves have now become part of the norm. These include foreclosures, loan modifications, government bailouts, downsizing, layoffs, and personal or business bankruptcies.
This unpredictable financial environment can – and will – devastate your finances if you rely on yesterdays’s outdated methods to provide for your family today!
This is a topic from my newest book “The Affluent Entrepreneur”, as well as a one of the topics that I speak on.
If you are looking for an opening or keynote speaker I will be happy to customize topics to relate to the needs and interests of the audience I will be speaking to.
Please contact me the next time you need an Opening Speaker.